04 February 2009

The sex

LP and I just returned from an ultrasound appointment. The baby looks healthy and is developing well. It's size indicates the due date is 6 July 2009. We took a little check "down there" and, unlike the groundhog and its shadow a few days ago, we saw nothing.

In a way, that's good. We only can think of one girl's name and no boys names. When they hit puberty, I can send the girls off to have all those difficult talks with their mother. I'm now thinking of building a boys' recreation room and bathroom in the basement. WaiPo might be disappointed because she had three girls and is now expecting her third granddaughter. My only reason for wanting a boy is that Julie is very cute, or so I'm told, and has set the bar pretty high for a little sister.

No comments:

my iTunes